- Late arrivals may require rescheduling. There will not be a cancellation fee for late arrivals unless you arrive more than 30 minutes after your scheduled appointment.
No Show Policy
- Advanced Dermatology will charge a fee to patients who fail to cancel appointments at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Advanced Dermatology regrets this charge is necessary however, we are experiencing a huge demand for appointments. Our physician’s time is very valuable to patients who must be seen.
No Show Fees
- $50 for scheduled surgical appointments
- $25 for scheduled office visits and other types of scheduled appointments including aesthetic appointments
What You Should Bring
- Please bring a photo ID and an insurance card to your appointment. We also need the social security number of the guarantor so we can file the insurance claim. Failure to provide this information will require payment for the full cost of the appointment and any procedures performed at the time of service.
Transfers From Other Doctors
- If you are transferring your care from another physician to our practice, please have your medical records faxed to our office prior to your visit. This will prevent any confusion regarding previous treatments.
- The purpose of this website is to provide general information related to clinical and cosmetic dermatology. The information contained on this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only, and is not be construed as personalized medical advice or the creation of physician/patient relationship. Accordingly, the information on this website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All information contained on this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Advanced Dermatology of New York, P.C, or its affiliated entities, agents or employees thereof be liable to your or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The pages on this website contain links to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Advanced Dermatology of New York, P.C has no control. These links are provided as aids to help you identify and locate other internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Advanced Dermatology of New York, P.C is in any way affiliated with, or is authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. Any link from this site to other sites is not an endorsement of that site or adoption of information contained therein. Accordingly, Advanced Dermatology of New York, P.C makes no representations as to the accuracy of any other aspect of information contained in these other websites.
- Finally, any information transmitted by e-mail is not secure. If you chose to send us information, including information about your medical condition or personal health, we cannot guarantee the security of that information. Moreover, sending an e-mail to Advanced Dermatology of New York, P.C that contains information about your medical condition or personal health does not create a physician/patient relationship between you and Advanced Dermatology of New York, P.C or any of its affiliated entities, agents or employees. Unless you are currently a patient of our practice, we cannot and will not provide a medical diagnosis or treatment by phone or e-mail.